This establishes an open continuous announcement for a GS-1102-13 which will be used to maintain eligible/qualified applicants to be considered for current and future positions within the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA).
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
To apply for this position, you must provide a complete Application Package. See required documents below.
1. Your Resume NOTE: Your resume must include the following information for each job listed: Job title; duties (be as detailed as possible); month & year start/end dates (e.g. June 2007 to April 2008); and full- time or part-time status (include hours worked per week)
2. A complete Assessment Questionnaire
3. Other required supporting documents: (SEE BELOW FOR MORE INFORMATION ON REQUIRED SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS)
Click 'Apply Online' to create an account or log in to your existing USAJOBS account.
1. Follow the prompts to complete the assessment questionnaire and upload required documents.
2. Please ensure you click the Submit My Answers button to submit your application.
3. Check application status by logging into your USAJOBS account, clicking Application Status, then More Information for this position. Return to an incomplete application by logging into your USAJOBS account and clicking Update Application in the vacancy announcement. You must re-select your resume and other documents from your USAJOBS account or your application will be incomplete.
Once the online questionnaire is received you will receive an acknowledgement email that your submission was successful. After a review of your resume and based upon your score, you may be referred to the hiring official. If your name is referred to the hiring official, you may be contacted directly by that office for a possible interview.
The first Certificate for this announcement will be 7 days after the opening date. Thereafter applications will be evaluated and certificates issued as requested by the selecting official. If you are eligible for the position, your name will be included on subsequent certificates.
You will receive notice via email at various times throughout the recruitment process.
For any further questions please contact:
HR Customer Care Center
For this job announcement the following SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS must be received by the closing date of the announcement. Not ALL documents will apply to each applicant. If a document does NOT apply to your situation, it does NOT need to be uploaded.
Education must be accredited by an accrediting institution recognized by the U.S. Department of Education in order for it to be credited towards qualifications. Therefore, provide only the attendance and/or degrees from schools accredited by accrediting institutions recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
Failure to provide all of the required information as stated in this vacancy announcement may result in an ineligible rating or may affect the overall rating.
We have digitized and made available the exact criteria Federal hiring managers are required to use when grading their openings.