These positions are in Defense Information Systems Agency, and will be used to fill vacancies in the Procurement Services Directorate located at Scott Air Force Base, IL.Learn more about this agency
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
To apply for this position, you must provide a complete Application Package. See required documents below.
1. Your Resume NOTE: Your resume must include the following information for each job listed:
Job title; duties (be as detailed as possible); month & year start/end dates (e.g. June 2007 to April 2008); and full- time or part-time status (include hours worked per week)
2. A complete Assessment Questionnaire
3. Other required supporting documents: (SEE BELOW FOR MORE INFORMATION ON REQUIRED SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS)
Click 'Apply Online' to create an account or log in to your existing USAJOBS account.
1. Follow the prompts to complete the assessment questionnaire and upload required documents.
2. Please ensure you click the Submit My Answers button to submit your application.
3. Check application status by logging into your USAJOBS account, clicking Application Status, then More Information for this position. Return to an incomplete application by logging into your USAJOBS account and clicking Update Application in the vacancy announcement. You must re-select your resume and other documents from your USAJOBS account or your application will be incomplete.
Once the online questionnaire is complete you will receive an acknowledgement email that your submission was successful. All applicants that indicate they meet the basic and minimum requirements will be have their transcripts reviewed to verify the 24 hour basic requirement. An initial review of the resume will be conducted to verify individuals meet the minimum requirement. Applicant scores are generated based on answers to the questionnaire. Qualified applicants may be referred to the hiring official for further consideration. If your name is referred to the hiring official, you may be contacted directly by that office for a possible interview. You will receive notice via email at certain points in the process to keep you updated on the status.
FOR THIS JOB ANNOUNCEMENT THE FOLLOWING SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS ARE REQUIRED AS THEY APPLY STATED BELOW AND MUST BE RECEIVED BY THE CLOSE OF THE ANNOUNCEMENT
1. Transcripts (Required) - This position has positive education requirements; you must submit all of your transcripts. The absence of this information will result in an ineligible rating.
2. Notification of Personnel Action (SF-50) (If applicable): Notification of Personnel Action for current or former federal employees - with the exception of current permanent DISA employees, please provide your most recent SF50 or the SF50 reflecting Career/Career-Conditional tenure and the highest grade held on a permanent basis.
If claiming "DoD Education Exemption" (Grandfathered) you must also provide SF50's dated prior to October 1, 2000 showing that you have been continuously employed with DoD with no break in service since October 1, 2000.
Your complete Application Package (containing the above required documents) must be received no later than 11:59 pm Eastern Time on 06/02/2019
WARNING: Failure to submit a complete application package including any required documentation by the closing date of the announcement at 11:59 EST, or at the time of application for announcements with an extended closing date, may result in an ineligible rating and loss of consideration. To verify that your application is complete, log into your USAJOBS account, select Application Status and More Information. The Details page will display the status of your application. It is the applicant's responsibility to verify that information entered, uploaded, or faxed is received, legible and accurate. HR will not modify answers submitted by an applicant.
Education must be accredited by an accrediting institution recognized by the U.S. Department of Education in order for it to be credited towards qualifications. Therefore, provide only the attendance and/or degrees from schools accredited by accrediting institutions recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
Failure to provide all of the required information as stated in this vacancy announcement may result in an ineligible rating or may affect the overall rating.
We have digitized and made available the exact criteria Federal hiring managers are required to use when grading their openings.