These positions are in Defense Information Systems Agency, and will be used to fill vacancies in the Procurement Services Directorate located at Scott Air Force Base, IL.
-Initial review of applicants will occur at the 30 day cutoff and the closing date of the announcement.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
You will be evaluated for this job based on how well you meet the qualifications above.
Once the application process is complete, a review of your resume and supporting documentation will be made and compared against your responses to the assessment questionnaire to determine if you are qualified for this job.The numeric rating you receive is based on your responses to the questionnaire.The score is a measure of the degree to which your background matches the competencies required for this position.If, after reviewing your resume and or supporting documentation, a determination is made that you have inflated your qualifications and or experience, you may lose consideration for this position.Please follow all instructions carefully.Errors or omissions may affect your rating.You can preview the Assessment Questionnaire here:https://apply.usastaffing.gov/ViewQuestionnaire/10465438 Read more
To apply for this position, you must provide a complete Application Package. See required documents below.
1. Your Resume NOTE: Your resume must include the following information for each job listed:
Job title; duties (be as detailed as possible); month & year start/end dates (e.g. June 2007 to April 2008); and full- time or part-time status (include hours worked per week)
2. A complete Assessment Questionnaire
3. Other required supporting documents: (SEE BELOW FOR MORE INFORMATION ON REQUIRED SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS)
Click 'Apply Online' to create an account or log in to your existing USAJOBS account.
1. Follow the prompts to complete the assessment questionnaire and upload required documents.
2. Please ensure you click the Submit My Answers button to submit your application.
3. Check application status by logging into your USAJOBS account, clicking Application Status, then More Information for this position. Return to an incomplete application by logging into your USAJOBS account and clicking Update Application in the vacancy announcement. You must re-select your resume and other documents from your USAJOBS account or your application will be incomplete.
Once the online questionnaire is complete you will receive an acknowledgement email that your submission was successful. All applicants that indicate they meet the basic and minimum requirements will be have their transcripts reviewed to verify the 24 hour basic requirement. An initial review of the resume will be conducted to verify individuals meet the minimum requirement. Applicant scores are generated based on answers to the questionnaire. Qualified applicants may be referred to the hiring official for further consideration. If your name is referred to the hiring official, you may be contacted directly by that office for a possible interview. You will receive notice via email at certain points in the process to keep you updated on the status.
FOR THIS JOB ANNOUNCEMENT THE FOLLOWING SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS ARE REQUIRED AS THEY APPLY STATED BELOW AND MUST BE RECEIVED BY THE CLOSE OF THE ANNOUNCEMENT
1. Transcripts (Required) - This position has positive education requirements; you must submit all of your transcripts. The absence of this information will result in an ineligible rating.
2. Notification of Personnel Action (SF-50) (If applicable): Notification of Personnel Action - with the exception of current permanent DISA employees - documenting current or former Competitive position occupied ("1" in block 34 of SF-50), tenure group ("1" or "2" in block 24), and highest permanent grade held. If the position you occupy is in the Excepted Service ("2" in block 34), you must provide an SF-50 showing that you've held a permanent position with career or career-conditional tenure in the Competitive service, unless your Excepted Service appointment qualifies you for appointment through an interchange agreement or miscellaneous authority.
3. Military Spouse Preference (if applicable): Spousal Permanent Change of Station (PCS) orders, marriage certificate/license, and a MILITARY SPOUSE PPP SELF-CERTIFICATION CHECKLIST are required to claim Military Spouse Preference. The Military Spouse PPP Self-Citification Checklist can be found here: Military Spouse PPP Self-Certification Checklist
If claiming "DoD Education Exemption" (Grandfathered) you must also provide SF50's dated prior to October 1, 2000 showing that you have been continuously employed with DoD with no break in service since October 1, 2000.
Your complete Application Package (containing the above required documents) must be received no later than 11:59 pm Eastern Time on 06/02/2019
WARNING: Failure to submit a complete application package including any required documentation by the closing date of the announcement at 11:59 EST, or at the time of application for announcements with an extended closing date, may result in an ineligible rating and loss of consideration. To verify that your application is complete, log into your USAJOBS account, select Application Status and More Information. The Details page will display the status of your application. It is the applicant's responsibility to verify that information entered, uploaded, or faxed is received, legible and accurate. HR will not modify answers submitted by an applicant.
Education must be accredited by an accrediting institution recognized by the U.S. Department of Education in order for it to be credited towards qualifications. Therefore, provide only the attendance and/or degrees from schools accredited by accrediting institutions recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
Failure to provide all of the required information as stated in this vacancy announcement may result in an ineligible rating or may affect the overall rating.
We have digitized and made available the exact criteria Federal hiring managers are required to use when grading their openings.