The Department of Defense Education Activity (DoDEA), through its Community Strategic Plan has made a commitment to be among the world's leaders in education, enriching the lives of military-connected students and the communities in which they live. The mission to educate, engage and empower each student to succeed in a dynamic world is achieved through five strategic goals of Student, School, Talent, Organization, and Outreach Excellence and is a major DoD Field Activity with worldwide scope.Learn more about this agency
To apply for this position, you must complete the online questionnaire and submit the documentation specified in the Required Documents section below.
The complete application package must be submitted by 11:59 PM (EST) on 06/30/2019 to receive consideration. Paper, faxed or e-mailed electronic applications submitted directly to the agency and not through the USA Jobs program using the instructions below will not be considered.
* To begin, click Apply Online to create a USAJOBS account or log in to your existing account. Follow the prompts to select your USAJOBS resume and/or other supporting documents and complete the occupational questionnaire.
* Click the Submit My Answers button to submit your application package.
* It is your responsibility to ensure your responses and appropriate documentation is submitted prior to the closing date.
* To verify your application is complete, log into your USAJOBS account, select the Application Status link and then select the more information link for this position. The Details page will display the status of your application, the documentation received and processed, and any correspondence the agency has sent related to this application. Your uploaded documents may take several hours to clear the virus scan process.
* To return to an incomplete application, log into your USAJOBS account and click Update Application in the vacancy announcement. You must re-select your resume and/or other documents from your USAJOBS account or your application will be incomplete.
* It is your responsibility to verify that your application package (resume, supporting documents, and responses to the questionnaire) is complete, accurate, and submitted by the closing date. Uploaded documents may take up to one hour to clear the virus scan.
If you provided an email address, you will receive an email message acknowledging receipt of your application. Your application package will be used to determine your eligibility, qualifications, and quality ranking for this position. If you are determined to be ineligible or not qualified, your application will receive no further consideration.
The documents you submit must support your responses to the online questionnaire. If your application contradicts or does not support your questionnaire responses, you will receive a rating of "not qualified" or "incomplete application" and you will not receive further consideration for this job.
If selected for a position under this vacancy announcement, your application will be inactivated. If you wish to be considered for future vacancies, you must submit a new application.
NOTE: This announcement is used to establish a register of applicants to fill multiple vacancies as they occur throughout the year. Location and work schedule of vacancies will vary based on the needs of the DoDEA District and can be located at any of our schools. There is no guarantee if or when vacancies will be available. PLEASE ONLY INDICATE LOCATIONS FOR WHICH YOU WILL ACCEPT IF OFFERED. A 13.01% non-taxable cost of living allowance (COLA) will be added to the salary. COLA may be subject to change without notice. Positions are in the excepted service. Selectee must convert to an excepted service appointment. Work schedules may be part-time, full-time or school year seasonal. Some positions are part-time with seasonal work schedules. School year seasonal work schedules include periods in a non-pay/non-duty status during the holiday, spring and summer recess periods. For positions with temporary appointments lasting less than one year, benefits may not be authorized. This announcement may be used to fill multiple vacancies. If you are unable to apply online or need to fax a document you do not have in electronic form, view the following link for information regarding an Alternate Application.
The following documents must be submitted by 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time on 06/30/2019 . You are not required to submit a document if it does not apply to you.Questionnaire.
Education must be accredited by an accrediting institution recognized by the U.S. Department of Education in order for it to be credited towards qualifications. Therefore, provide only the attendance and/or degrees from schools accredited by accrediting institutions recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
Failure to provide all of the required information as stated in this vacancy announcement may result in an ineligible rating or may affect the overall rating.
We have digitized and made available the exact criteria Federal hiring managers are required to use when grading their openings.